Teaching Respect for Bodies and Boundaries
Safe Secure Kids offers free resources and online learning experiences for parents and teachers to use with elementary students.
- Help prevent child sexual abuse
- Encourage adults to communicate with kids to respect their bodies and boundaries
- Teach kids about consent, respect and communication
How do I teach consent?
Learn techniques to help your kids respect their bodies, be aware of boundaries and understand consent.
An age-appropriate game promoting healthy communication about bodies and boundaries - play this learning game with a kid!
Parent & Teacher Resources
Many resources are available for parents and teachers including:
- Parents/caretakers talking to children
- Teachers talking to children
- Childhood sexual development
- Previous Slide
- Next Slide